I suppose I mean "a grammar for the language specified in
ECMA-262 ECMAScript Language Specification 3rd edition" :-)

A big ask, I know, but...does LPEG code for this exist? If not, does
anyone have a PEG grammar in some textual form which might be converted
fairly simply into an LPEG-based equivalent?

(My first thought was "just convert the grammar in the ECMA-262 document
into LPEG form -- after all, it's only programming", but that was before I
downloaded the 188-page beast of a specification! Compare that to the 95
less-densely-packed and readable pages of the entire Lua 5.1 _Reference_
Manual. What a sheltered world a Luaphile enjoys :- )