Hi!

If I build an executable that includes all objects, which will normally
go into the lua.dll/so,
and if I do the same for an extension module,
and if I load this extension module into this executable,
then I will probably get some code duplicated.

And it looks like I a will get crashes sooner or later. Right?

It just happened to me, when I started passing tables from lua into
a extension module and modifed the tables inside the extension.

Saw this on Windows and on FreeBSD. On FreeBSD I also got multiple
warnings (probably during gc / on exit) like "lua in free ... pointer
to high to make sense" or similar (maybe warnings for tables created
in the extension and passed into the interpreter, crashes for the
opposite direction (or vice versa)).

Makes sense?
--
Goetz Isenmann