[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: Re: Global Variables
- From: Michael Elliott <melliott42@...>
- Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 05:24:52 -0700 (PDT)
I think I see what you are saying. Hmmmmm
>From my main calling program (main.lua):
1. How can I initialize a variable that persists
through all called functions
and modules (via require).
2. That I can change the value of from any called
function or module?
Thanks again guys,
> Michael Elliott wrote:
> > If call the module from a parent script (via
> > "myscript.lua") then print the value of the the
> > variables from the parent script they are nil.
> Are you using module(...) inside myscript.lua?
If yes, then your
> "globals" are actually inside the module table.