Adrian Perez <adrianpe@bungie.com> writes:
> * Extending the language syntax for non-programmers (who may be in love with Python's whitespace behavior)
> * Extending the language syntax for C/C++ programmers (who may be very deeply attached to +=/++/!=)

I think sometimes you need to learn when to say "no"...

[People will gripe about _anything_ which is the slightest bit different
than what they used before -- but they'll stop soon enough if the new
behavior is reasonable.  And Lua's syntax is most certainly very
reasonable.]

-Miles

--
Quotation, n. The act of repeating erroneously the words of another. The words
erroneously repeated.