On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 12:45:34PM +0800, KHMan wrote:
> Martin wrote:
> > On the other hand I can understand that there can be desire
> > to keep reference concise. I just pointed out some findings of
> > mine that I think should be in reference. But I may be wrong.
>
> Yes, perhaps you can suggest rewritten portions and post it to
> this list so that the Lua authors and community can look at them.
> Only bear in mind that others might be happy to disagree. The last
> word of course lies with the Lua authors.

Now you got me :) Oh, how easy it is to criticize other's work (as I did).
Because my lack of writing ability [1] I will pass on this opportunity.
My intention was to present some suggestion and if somebody competent
do agree with them he could implement them.

Since this thread is heading in direction I did not anticipate,
and I am feeling like being on crusade I will not persecute this
issue any more. Over and out!

[1] Anecdote from my school days:
I was (and still am) really poor in any sort of writing and grammar.
Of course this came to attention of my teacher who gave us
mother language classes. So to encourage me into putting more
effort into learning she said to me: "Imagine what would happen when
you finish the school and get a job. What will happen if you have to
make correspondence with your business partners if yours language
skills are such low as now?" My response to that was: "When I get
a job I will have an assistant to handle all the correspondence for me!"
Do I need to emphasize that I do not have an assistant?

Martin