Hi!

There is a new version of LuaSVN available. LuaSVN is a library that
allows to use some Subversion functions in Lua programs.

The main change was the addition of a configuration table, so the user
can have a finer control over the behavior of some functions.

You can download LuaSVN from LuaForge:
http://luaforge.net/projects/luasvn/

If anybody is interested, there is more information available at:
    http://www.lua.inf.puc-rio.br/~sergio/luasvn/index.html

I made a  new "rock" for LuaSVN, but it is not available in the LuaRocks
repository yet, then I am copying the rockspec in the end of this message.

Any feedback is welcome.

Sérgio

package = "LuaSVN"
version = "0.3.0-1"
source = {
   url = "http://luaforge.net/frs/download.php/3226/luasvn-0.3.0.tar.gz";,
   dir = "luasvn-0.3.0/src"
}
description = {
   summary = "Library for using Subversion from Lua",
   detailed = [[
      LuaSVN is a library that allows to use some Subversion (SVN)
      facilities inside Lua programs. Subversion is an open source
      version control system.
   ]],
   license = "MIT/X11",
   homepage = "http://www.lua.inf.puc-rio.br/~sergio/luasvn/";
}
dependencies = {
   "lua >= 5.1"
}
external_dependencies = {
   APR = {
      header = "apr-1/apr.h"
   },
   APR_UTIL = {
      header = "apr-1/apr_xlate.h"
   },
   SUBVERSION = {
      header = "subversion-1/svn_io.h"
   }
}
build = {
   type = "make",
   install_pass = false,
   build_variables = {
      APR = "-I$(APR_INCDIR)/apr-1",
      APR_UTIL = "-I$(APR_UTIL_INCDIR)/apr-1",
      SUBVERSION = "-I$(SUBVERSION_INCDIR)/subversion-1 -I$(LUA_INCDIR)",
      LDFLAGS = "-Wl,-R$(SUBVERSION_LIBDIR) $(LIBFLAG) -L$(SUBVERSION_LIBDIR)"
   },
   install = {
      lib = { "svn.so" }
   }