We could also split this task (of making the "Internals of Lua") to many authors.

I am rather familiar with lobject and other things having to do with objects through LNUM patch. Some other areas are pretty rough for my eyes, too.

In other words, we could split the c/h files to multiple persons, and i.e. have a wiki area where each file is discussed on a page of its own.

-asko