[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- Subject: LPeg 0.8
- From: Roberto Ierusalimschy <roberto@...>
- Date: Fri, 7 Mar 2008 11:38:14 -0300
I have just released LPeg 0.8. The main changes are listed below:
- new "match-time" capture
- new "argument capture" that allows passing arguments into the pattern
- better documentation for 're'
- several small improvements for 're'
The 're' module has an incompatibility with previous versions: now, any
use of a non-terminal must be enclosed in angle brackets (like <B>).
LPeg 0.8 is available here: