On Wed, Feb 27, 2008 at 2:34 PM, Roberto Ierusalimschy
<roberto@inf.puc-rio.br> wrote:
> > BTW (OT): I don't know if you guys have ever looked into the whole WoW
>  > thing, but it wouldn't surprise me if the amount of Lua code written
>  > for WoW addons outnumbered every other Lua application combined. It's
>  > huge! *lol*
>
>  For sure there are much more books about WoW addons than about Lua.

Actually there are only the two books, both of which I've been happy
to be a part of:

http://www.amazon.com/Hacking-Warcraft-ExtremeTech-Daniel-Gilbert/dp/0470110023/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204128077&sr=8-1
http://www.amazon.com/World-Warcraft-Programming-Reference-Creating/dp/0470229810/ref=pd_bbs_2?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1204128077&sr=8-2

The second will be coming out in April/May and is a huge 1100 page
monster covering the entire World of Warcraft API.  Hopefully it'll
encourage more sales of PiL and the Reference Manual, which we link to
quite heavily in the chapters on Lua.

- Jim