"James Hearn" <hearn.james@gmail.com> wrote:

> Oh, this is quite nice. I'm looking at the 2 page version. I do have
> one minor nitpick though. The 'Options' section under 'The stand-alone
> interpreter' breaks across two pages. It would be nice to get that all
> in one column somehow.

Sigh. This table does indeed break... but as these two "pages" are on
one *physical* page, I thought I'd get away with it;-) Well, if I ever
do a 4th draft I will make sure that no tables break anything.

And let's hope that 5.2 doesn't add too many new features...

--
cheers  thomasl

web: http://thomaslauer.com/start