Le 22 févr. 08 à 02:12, Luiz Henrique de Figueiredo a écrit :

A simple live Lua demo is now available at
	http://www.lua.org/cgi-bin/demo

The motivation for this is to allow people to experiment with Lua without
having to download or install anything.

This is an experiment. If it turns out that it is not useful or that it
can be abused, it will be removed.

There's also a Lua bot in #lua that can be used to experiment with Lua.

All feedback welcome.

Any chance to see this open-source?
I am asking because I think it's a good start but it could come with a small tutorial showing how Lua is different. I remember seeing something similar for Ruby [1] and liked it very much.

[1] : http://tryruby.hobix.com/

--
Bertrand Mansion
Mamasam