Hi Pierre.

On 21 Feb 2008, at 17:18, Bru, Pierre wrote:
BTW, what tool are you using to apply un*x-looking patch like this one
on VMS?

Actually, I don't. I apply it using a unix-like system and FTP to the VMS. ;-) In fact, I'm not experienced with VMS nor I own one. I often do my experiments in a public VMS cluster (http://deathrow.vistech.net/).

I never did it from C, only from Pascal. from Pascal it's quite easy. it should be the same from C. the most difficult is to *create* the dynamic
library ('shared image' im VMS parlance)

If you do it and you don't mind sharing it, please let me know.

Best regards!

--
Renato Maia
PhD student at PUC-Rio