Le 20 févr. 08 à 22:16, Petite Abeille a écrit :

On Feb 20, 2008, at 9:58 PM, Bertrand Mansion wrote:

http://nanoki.luaquiz.com:1080/code

Is it what you meant?

Yes, you fixed it :)

I am not an expert at these technologies, I just thought Fastcgi+a robust http server would be more efficient if the wiki gets lots of traffic. I don't know how your HTTP server works in this regard, though.

Very much like any HTTP server:

http://www.polimetrix.com/pycon/slides/

Any of those configurations are possible.

Very interesting, thank you.

--
Bertrand Mansion
Mamasam