Petite Abeille writes:
> On Feb 19, 2008, at 3:58 AM, David Manura wrote:
> > Is there a way to insert a code block without indenting every
> > line?
>
> <code></code>?

<code>
if true then
  if true then
    f()
  end
end
</code>

Renders as

<code>
if true then
  if true then</p>

<pre><code>f()
</code></pre>
end
</code>

> On Feb 19, 2008, at 7:18 AM, Yuri Takhteyev wrote:
> > You seem to suggest that Sputnik is somehow more complicated or bigger
> > than Nanoki.  I am wondering what makes you think so.
>
> Perhaps Sputnik and Nanoki are meant for difference audience. Sputnik
> appears more as a developer framework providing many choices and
> options, Nanoki is more of an end user application providing solutions
> instead of options.

The original impression was that the Conceptual Model (
http://sputnik.freewisdom.org/en/Conceptual_Model ) and Advanced Options on the
Edit page were intended for contributors rather than just site maintainers: on
the sputnik.freewisdom.org installation, at least, these capabilities are
visible yet largely disabled for the non-admin, possibly because or server or
client (XSS) security concerns.  It looks like it's easy to modify the template
to remove these things from the user interface seen by the public though.