"Jerome Vuarand" <jerome.vuarand@ubisoft.com> writes:
> I tend to think it's a bad idea to change interface and implementation
> at the same time, be it for a code module or a website. This would help
> make the transition as smooth as possible (and transparent for users).

I guess it might be a bad idea to go nuts and try for a very fancy new
appearance (that might take a lot of effort), but it seems quite
reasonable to change the look if necessary to make things "easier" under
the new implementation.

-Miles

--
Opposition, n. In politics the party that prevents the Goverment from running
amok by hamstringing it.