Dave Nichols <dave.nichols@make247.co.uk> wrote:

> It would be more useful if this was formatted as full A4 portrait pages
> per page, rather than 2 side by side A5 pages on a landscape A4, then
> utilities like Fine Print (http://www.fineprint.com) can be used to
> print them in various ways, e.g. as a booklet.

Not sure what you mean with "full A4 portrait pages per page".

Did you look into the second PDF I provided (i.e. luarefv51single.pdf)?
This is printed with one page per page (though I did not change the
width of the tables as this would amount to a major editing job).

--
cheers  thomasl

web: http://thomaslauer.com/start