On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 8:47 PM, Daniel Stephens
<daniel@danielstephens.com> wrote:
>  Can you not create a single 'virgin environment' for those which haven't
>  been re-assigned and detect them that way?

Thanks, yes that is something I thought of after I posted this and it
might work.  This is being used in performance critical code so I have
been tweaking everything for that.  I'm not sure if it will be an
unacceptable performance hit or not compared to just testing for an
empty environment (which is most of the objects; there are tens of
millions of them).

CR