Dirk Feytons <dirk.feytons@gmail.com> [2008-02-13 09:41:12]:

> I'm integrating Lua in our (commercial) DSL gateways. Initially for
> generating the web pages but we've got other uses in mind as well
> (gluing software bricks together with Lua instead of C, Lua as DDL).

If it's not secret, how do you use Lua on webserver? Do you use any of
available Web servers like Lighttpd or something own? Are you using Lua
as CGI?

I'm building some small configuration Web GUI for one ARM embedded board and
not decided yet what to use. I know, that I just want something Lua powered.

-- ynezz