LuaSub is a modifiable syntax front-end to Lua, allowing use of syntax modifications without patching liblua.

The big new feature (not in earlier alphas) is that function parameter & return value constraints (-sjacket) now work. I now plan to start using this myself, in my own projects. Areas needing more work is maybe error messages, and anything that pops up in everyday use of the package.

Other than that, no known bugs. Compiles on OS X, Linux and Win32 (VC+ + 2008).

Have fun!  :)

http://luaforge.net/frs/?group_id=311