Matt Campbell wrote:
> It occurred to me that Lua would be a good language for implementing
> the web interface of a home wireless router, since Lua's
> implementation is especially small for a dynamic language.  Out of
> curiosity, does anyone know if any home wireless router manufacturers,
> or open-source router firmware projects, are using Lua for this purpose?
>
> Matt
We turned to Lua exactly because we wanted to write for routers... I
think it's a great platform for that sort of work.
Lua is included in OpenWRT distribution, and is a dependency for several
tools there. For example, look around
http://downloads.openwrt.org/backports/0.9/Packages. But there's no apps
written natively on Lua, as the lack of a LuaSocket package will show :)
(i compiled it already, i posted the instructions in this list somewhere)

Jorge