"Brandon Van Every" <bvanevery@gmail.com> writes:
> I believe that in time, translations could be automatic.
> Whatever approach proves suitable for translating to CMake, is also
> suitable for translating CMake to Lua.

If the langage internal data representations are similar enough, so that
manual tweaking for corner cases isn't necessary, automatic load-time
translation, e.g. using a lpeg grammar for the cmake language (that at
least, should be very straightforward) would be great.

-Miles

--
Immortality, n.  A toy which people cry for, And on their knees apply for,
      Dispute, contend and lie for, And if allowed Would be right proud