Brandon Van Every wrote:
> I'm just not into fun.  I'm into conquering landscapes of Open
> Source-dom or game developer-dom or other Big Picture stuff.  Your
> approach is valid for you personally.  I just don't think it has much
> of an impact on other people's work.  But I suppose if hobbyists
> cared about that, they wouldn't be hobbyists.

Game development is all about fun, and open source software is driven by
communities that program for fun, I don't know how you plan to conquer
them with that fun-less approach.

But admitting that you're successful, can you give us a list of game
companies that have your 'industrial' mentality, so that those of us
that still want to have fun at work can avoid them ?