In message <87fxw0cj63.fsf@catnip.gol.com> you wrote:

> Tim Hunter <TimHunter@nc.rr.com> writes:
> >> Can we go back to discussing Lua before this turn into another flame war?
> >> Thanks.
> >
> > +1
>
> Though discussing how Lua would fair on this VM seems apropos...

I think it is fair to say that Miles meant "how Lua would fare" ;)

While I am being grumpy let me execrate the use of "Da Vinci" to
mean "Leonardo da Vinci", not because nobody understands the
term, but because it is based on misconstruction. His name was
Leonardo and he came from Vinci. Nobody had surnames in those
days; at least not in quite the way we do now. If Vinci had had
other equally renowned inhabitants perhaps the misconstruction
would not have taken place.

--
Gavin Wraith (gavin@wra1th.plus.com)
Home page: http://www.wra1th.plus.com/