Miles Bader <miles.bader@necel.com> writes:
> It's becoming pretty clear (to me) that keyword-oriented syntaxes (like
> the above) simply don't work well for a notation intended for embedding
> inside expressions or use as one-liners.

BTW, I should clarify -- I think it's the attempt to use keywords as
_brackets_ (e.g., foo...end) that's the problem.  It doesn't work well
on a single line.  [whereas it _does_ work quite well in normal blocks,
where newlines and indentation help keep things clear.]

[I think a single-keyword syntax would be ok, as long as you're using
some other mechanism than "...end" to provide the bracketing.]

-Miles

--
A zen-buddhist walked into a pizza shop and
said, "Make me one with everything."