Fabien <fleutot+lua@gmail.com> writes:
>   Note 3: Redittors must have read that Paul Graham has released Arc,
>   which is also a Lisp-1 with Common Lisp style macros; I expect this
>   to create a bit of buzz, out of which might emerge proper solutions
>   the macro hygiene problem.

Does anybody take Arc seriously?  I've seen nothing but derision for it
(from both lisp lovers and lisp haters!)...

[Sorry to reply to a long and interesting post about Metalua -- which
looks really cool -- with a snarky comment about Paul Graham... :-]

-Miles

--
Suburbia: where they tear out the trees and then name streets after them.