Good point. On a small scale, I understand what that's like. I spent a summer in a tiny farming community in the heart of French speaking Québec. No one else there spoke English. My French at the time was good enough to get by, but nowhere near fluent. Not being able to express myself in my native language was an eye opening experience.

John