RJP Computing wrote:
Sorry for the simple question. This is my first time working with pbLua. How do I get the scripts I write to the LEGO NXT Brick? It doesn't seem to show how to do that in the documentation on the website. Thanks, any help would be greatly appreciated.

You either type them in by hand, or send them as text files
from your serial terminal emulator.

I have a new version to be released either this weekend
or next week that fixes a nasty bug in the USB driver code.

If you like, you can also ask questions on <www.lugnet.com>
in the robotics forums.

Ralph