Ah, apologies. I was under the impression it was a syntax error - as I've evoked
it a few times myself. But my scripts are always compiled and ran as one, so I
probably misinterpreted the runtime error as a syntax error..

IMO it should be a syntax error, despite being bnf acceptable.

If they made that a syntax error and added constant folding to strings we'd
probably both be happy? =)

On Fri Feb  1  0:10 , Doug Rogers <rogers@innocon.com> sent: