Gavin Kistner wrote:
> Now, let's say that I want to do something as nebulously-defined as
> "Reload all the scripts from disk, but keep the current mutated
> State."
> What insurmountable problems are going to prevent this from working
> in any reasonable fashion?
>
> [...]
>
> Thanks for any advice or shouts of "That just doesn't even make any
> sense!" you can offer.

What you ask for is totally possible. But there are many possibilities
to do it, depending on what exactly is the content of your script files.
The easiest solution based on what you describe (script called once with
an object table in the global self), is to simply re-run the script with
an already initialized (from the first script run) 'self' object.