Hi again list,
Yes, some more windows lua dll questions.  I'm still getting to know
(grudgingly) how to manage dlls and my question now is about deploying
an app with lua.  On OSX, as I mentioned in a previous post, I have my
application exporting the Lua symbols.  This doesn't seem to be a wise
way to do it on windows, so I'm using a dll.  My question is how does
one deploy a Windows app with the dll such that the app can find it?
Does it have to go in the system folders or can I somehow specify a
relative path to the app executable to load the dll from and have all
modules that were also linked to the dll look for it there as well?

I guess to be succinct, what strategy are people using to distribute
Windows apps with Lua embedded?

thanks in advance.  best,
wes