Thiago Bastos <tabastos <at> gmail.com> writes:

> Hello all,I'm not sure if this subject has been raised before. Are there any
plans to update the wiki engine behind

> lua-users.org?I mean no disrespect to John Belmonte's work. The current wiki
is quite functional. But it seems a logical decision to move to a more modern,
"future-proof" wiki with an improved interface. Specially one written in Lua
> Sputnik has been around for some time and looks good. Several illustrious
characters from the Lua community have contributed to it.How come it hasn't yet
been seriously considered for use at

> lua-users.org (or has it)?Thiago

Yes, yes, YES!