Duck <duck@roaming.ath.cx> writes:
> Roberto's small but useful 'struct' library, here:
>
> http://www.inf.puc-rio.br/~roberto/struct/struct.c

My that does look handy!

I was just thinking about trying to parse some binary files using lpeg,
but wasn't quite sure how I was going to deal with floats etc..
"struct.c" looks like it would be just the rhint.

Roberto, care to put a minimal copyright/license statement in the header
comment, just to make it easier for us all to steal ?   :-)

Thanks,

-Miles

--
Opportunity, n. A favorable occasion for grasping a disappointment.