	Hi Eric

> No, you haven't. You've chosen the scheme *you* are going to use, for
> *your* class(es). If you decide you want something fairly
> sophisticated, while remaining fast, you might have a considerable
> amount of code supporting your scheme (see LOOP).
	Maybe I have missed something, but LOOP models are compatible
between each other, thus you can start with the simple one and,
when necessary, change to another model without having to rewrite
your code.

	I'm sorry being off-topic here but I can't understand why
people start to fight using this list.  We have to believe the others
are well-intentioned and are not attacking us.

	Peace,
		Tomás