On Thu, Jan 10, 2008 at 10:03:51AM +0100, Julio José Mora Salido wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have compiled Lua5.1.2, sqlite3.5.1 and luasqlite2.0.2 for an ARM
> architecture. Everything seems to work fine, but with lua sqlite we have
> some problems.

I've an anoloug problem on an uncommon architecture using other bindings
for sqlite3, thus I start thinking the bug is in sqlite3...

  http://buildd.debian.org/fetch.cgi?pkg=lua-sql;ver=2.1.1-2;arch=hppa;stamp=1195021833

The log refers to luasql bindings running the default set of tests on
an hppa computer. Here it creashes at the very end of the test, while
calling finalizers... never had time to investigate.

Cheers
--
Enrico Tassi