L-28C wrote:
Okay, I tried including all of LuaBind's files in my project and it works fine now... But I still wanted to use a linked library. Now every time I want to clean/rebuild my project all of those files will build too!

You should be able to throw all the Luabind files into their own project and compile a library with no problems. On Windows, this way is usually easier than setting up Boost.Build, but you lose out on the tests it runs.

Luabind also has its own newsgroup, and even though there isn't a lot of activity, we do check for updates on a regular basis. :) Now that the holidays are over, there'll probably be more activity on that newsgroup anyway.

- Jim