I can only speak for Kahlua, which is still under development but
should be good enough for the intended usage right now. It entered a
stable mode a few months ago without any known severe bugs - however
it lacks a great deal of original lua features (some by design, some
by difficulty to implement).
The source code is open and very small, so you can download it
yourself and fix bugs / add features without much problem.