Measuring time is something very different from trying to parameterize is on the surface of a sphere(or actually a cylinder) :) Or, for that matter, labeling time as an offset since the death of a character 2008 years ago in a book...

Shane Lee wrote:
My vote is that the list follows the Coordinated Universal Time (UTC,
or Zulu) standard that has been adopted worldwide. Most Operating
Systems today offset UTC by a known amount depending on current
location. It is the most universally adopted time measurement and is
good enough for atomic clocks, so it's good enough for me :-D

-Shane