Download only includes a header conversion to allow you to statically link the Lua DLL within a Delphi application.  Is something missing?

On the help/comments, pLua is an FPC/Delphi package that a few of us over at PGD ( http://www.pascalgamedevelopment.com/) have been working on a for a while (ok its my brain child but its more then just me working on it now).  Depending on your plans, joining efforts might make sense.

Currently Object and Record wrappers are working properly in Lua 5.0 and 5.1 and many demos have been completed.  The documentation is underway, but does need some help.  The wrapper generator (think tolua or tolua++ only for Pascal) is about 40% complete (scripting output is all that is left to do).  The other thing still to be complete it re-writing the header wrapper so it utilizes dynamic linking instead of static linking.

 - Jeremy