On Wednesday 19 December 2007, Johann Höchtl wrote:
> BTW: I both read the documentation for Lua lanes and Lua Tasks. I feel like
> going with lanes, unfortunately the documentation of lanes lackes the
> comparison with lua tasks. What are the main differences?

i beleive they're very similar in approach: create several OS threads, one Lua
state on each, add a few calls to pass data between one state and the other.

the main difference is that LuaTasks is quite old, and i haven't seen much
improvement for a long time; Lanes, OTOH, is very active currently.

I'd go with Lanes

--
Javier