Hello everyone!

One of the things that always bugged me about Lua was that you are not able to do simple filesystem operations with the standard library, like listing a directory or moving files. Therefore (and because I needed some training with Lua's C API), I put together a small collection of functions that allow basic filesystem manipulation from inside a Lua script.

It's nothing fancy and has probably been done before, but again, it was more of a personal training exercise than anything else. It compiles and works fine under both GNU Linux and Win32 Visual Studio.

Feel free to check it out at:
http://www.ghulbus-inc.de/projects/lua_filesys/index.html

Any feedback will be gladly appreciated.

Regards from Munich,
Andreas