> Stefan Sandberg escribió:
>> ...which means your line breaks are missing.
>>
> line breaks? Do I need DOS like line breaks?

You need line breaks for whatever kind of system your using (unix or Dos/Win as appropriate).  With out them, the interpreter sees a single line.  And will report any error to be on that line.

When reading in your files, add a line break appropriate to your system after each line, before you store that line in the string that will contain the file.  That way at least the error messages will be more useful.

Does that help?

Terry