...which means your line breaks are missing.

Roger D. Vargas wrote:
I have a problem. In my project I load all lua scripts before use and store them in strings for faster access. This has a side effect: first I lost line numbers and second, if I have a comment in a line, the rest of script from that line is commented.
Can somebody suggest me a solution for such problems?
I would like to be able to comment my scripts and also, know in what line got an error.