David Manura <dm.lua@math2.org> writes:
> There's currently a month's worth of summary as a test to see if this type of
> thing would be useful.  I don't know if I will continue updating it but at least
> wanted to get it started as a prototype.

Even though I regularly read this mailing list, I still miss stuff, so a
concise list of "interesting stuff" as you've done sounds very useful.

Looking at your page, I already found some interesting things I didn't
know about (e.g. "IUP" which looks really nice...).

-Miles

--
Americans are broad-minded people.  They'll accept the fact that a person can
be an alcoholic, a dope fiend, a wife beater, and even a newspaperman, but if a