Sorry for the top-post: this is just a quick comment.

I find it bordering on the offensive to suggest that somebody who
doesn't like Lisp, or even spreads FUD about it, is somehow homophobic.
To make a suggestion of my own, would it be a problem to divert this
discussion away from the Lua list, especially if we're going to keep
talking about how people who don't like Lisp are closet homophobes?

Cheers,
- David

p.s. Here's a data point for you: I am American, but had never heard of
the term 'gay lisp' before... so I guess I've been living on a different
planet! :-) And incidentally, not everybody watches that much American
television...
And on that note, no more noise from me about this topic.

On this day of 11/28/2007 05:21 AM, Don Hopkins saw fit to scribe:

--
~David-Haley
http://david.the-haleys.org