Julio José Mora Salido a écrit :
Hi,
I'm trying to build Lua from its source code for a Windows Mobile. We have a SDK Microsoft Visual Studio 2005. Is there a possibility to compile the source code in Visual Studio 2005, create the interpreter in a binary form to be executed in a PDA under Windows Mobile? In case of "yes", anyone knows how to do it?Please, any help would be appreciate. Thanks in advance Julio Mora
Hello,

I use evc3, and everything works fine
Noël