Great. Esp. the official support for "tasking" an already-loaded chunk instead of needing to use an external file. Makes it easier to build an all-in-one binary which doesn't need to emit any temp files when run.

However -- one thing I meant to suggest when you put out 1.6.3, but forgot -- could we have the documents back in PDF form? (I converted them to PDF easily enough, but I had to download and install 150MB of OOo bloatware first :-)

Better yet, how about HTML or even just text?

(Apparently Abiword can read OOo docs. But to build Abiword for Linux means satisfying a raft of dependencies. So many apps these days assume you are married either to Gnome or to KDE...)