Let's place the "full" list on the Wiki as Roberto's saying. Someone more active there could make the page, then inform us on the list and we'll each place our favourite piece.

btw, there should really be some cleanup on the Wiki; taking anything pointing to Lua 4 out to a separate section or something like that. Would someone wish to make a cleaning round with me? Full wiki, all pages. Tutti.

-asko