On Nov 20, 2007 3:23 PM, Stefan Sandberg <keffo.sandberg@gmail.com> wrote:
Right, there is a new version of Gforge capable of this, but that means
an upgrade, and that's the icky part.
Kepler has plans for an upgrade sometime early next year, that's all I
know.. I volunteered to investigate the matter since they're undermanned
at the moment, but I don't have a lot of time, so if anyone knows of any
other suitable cms for this other than gforge, do tell.. :)

(alternatively, if anyone knows gforge well, consider helping the
community out :))

This would be a great addition. Subversion is the way to go!
--
Regards,
Ryan