Right now:

- constant folding (already present) and propagation, dead code elimination, copy propagation and inlining;
- some loop optimizations (fusion, unrolling, invariant code motion);
- and some SSA-based optimizations.

There aren't much static optimizations to do at the bytecode level, other than write a decent code generator.