On Thu, 15 Nov 2007, dcharno wrote:

Just messing with clue to see if it might be useful for future projects.
Its an intriguing idea. I was thinking about macros to get and set table fields.

[Kindly provided code snipped]

I prefer to do this with string formatting and CLUE_DO, to keep things simple. Clue is not intended for production code, but quick hacks. Most of the code I write with it gets deleted a few hours later (I'm using it to progressively translate C into Lua).

Would also be interesting to see a macro to call a lua function from C.

Again, use CLUE_DO and CLUE_GET.

Thanks very much for your feedback!

--
http://rrt.sc3d.org/ | Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes (Anon)